Friday, September 11, 2009

September Art Crawl

Not much new to report from the Art Crawl tonight. except that James Street is becoming more gentrified. Can't make up my mind if that is a good thing or not. It really would be good for the downtown core to be spruced up. Far too many derelict and abandoned buildings.

I commissioned some art work !! Scott Webster, the artist I mentioned in my July Art Crawl post, is doing two black and white paintings for me. He likes to draw from photos and especially likes movie stills. I picked two scenes from La Dolce Vita . I'll post them here as soon as I get them.

After, we had really good Mexican food at Mex I Can. I tried vegetarian Tostadas for a change. Yummy sauted Cactus filling.

I had a couple of "spells" tonight, but nothing too serious. Dizzy and melting at the same time. Not at all fun.

These ladies were having a good time Salsa dancing.

No comments: