Thursday, August 29, 2013

Atlantic Airshow






Here's one of the members of the Sky Hawks team, performing at the Atlantic Airshow, which was right in my backyard.

The retirement community I live in was formerly Chatham Air Force Base. The runway still operates as part of the Miramichi airport and that's where they held the Airshow this year. Kind of cool to be able to just cross the road and go see  it.

And here I am getting   autographs from a few more Sky Hawks.



Ah to be twenty again! Not really, because then I wouldn't be able to live in what I think is one of the best retirement places ever! I'm quitting now because Blogger is being a pain. I wish they would stop trying to improve it

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun. I also do live near an abandon airport but on every national occasion it comes to life. Then i get the chance of crossing the road and see the activities but at the same time it it gets annoying that the amount of noise they make which is not good for my boy with
Multiple Sclerosis

Carole said...

Boy that would make me so scared - no real head for heights. Hope things are going well for you.

PS I've got my very first ever giveaway running over at Carole's Chatter. Hope you stop by.