Sunday, May 31, 2009

Welcome Too




You can see from the pictures that spring is busting out all over. Only a few short weeks ago I was still wearing winter boots ! The bottom shot is a not very good one of a tiny waterfall. It's blocked off by a high chain link fence which makes it tricky to take photos of. I think I have figured out a way to get close to it by following a trail in the trees. Too many bugs right now to do that. I'm already itchy enough without adding to it with mosquito bites.

I'm going out today to try out a new trail, meaning one I haven't been on yet. Even though I have my "axe in the head" thing and a really sore neck from sitting sideways on the bus yesterday. Why don't they make the public transit buses bigger and forget these awful side seats .
For that matter why don't they make packaging easier to open so I stop stabbing myself in the hand and hurting my fingers. They could also come up with nicer, easier to install, pocket doors. I'm so sick of banging into my bathroom door knob. I have removed most of the doors in my house for that reason, and would gladly get rid of the bathroom one, if I lived alone and never had any visitors.

I'd like to welcome Cranky from Musing's of a Cranky Caregiver, Jeff from Learning to Live with Multiple Sclerosis, and Stuart of Stu's Views, to my blog . Thanks for stopping by, adding comments, and becoming followers . Check out their blogs in my MS blog links. My blog listing doesn't show every MS blog out there I only post links to ones I read regularly and there are only so many hours in the day to read blogs.

Also Susan, If you are reading this. Do you have a blog ? If you do, I seem to be too stunned to figure out where it is, so please let me know.

Still working on my vlog. Hope to have that up and running sometime this week.

3 comments:

Julie M. Baker said...

What's a vlog?

Diane J Standiford said...

Pocket door handles---I LOVE it!

Taxingwoman said...

Hi! Julie

Maybe I'm not using the right term It's a blog but video instead of written