Thursday, November 11, 2010

Changing Course

Rememberance Day  Please let us remember that the original intention of this day is "Never Forget, Never Again" Enough said about that.

I haven't felt much like blogging lately. Fed up with all the fighting over CCSVI and angioplasty; I avoided even looking at my blog.

I will continue to post about CCSVI and angioplasty, and will continue to support "angioplasty for all" Will continue to cronicle my cannabis use, but otherwise, I will go back to the original purpose for my blog: A written record of my MS experiences.

Good bye to all the so called experts. I found myself falling into that trap. The guy who wrote the blog
"Multiple Sclerosis Sucks "  is so right about the pitfalls of blogging. He really has the different types of MS bloggers pegged right. What a bunch of self righteous, imagined experts we are, standing on our little soap boxes.  Notice I said we.

How easy it is to sit here and write without ever worrying about being challenged in person. Don't like a comment? well just delete it or  trash it.  Feel like putting another blogger down? Go right ahead because unlike real life, there are no consequences. Hey! people stop reading your blog ? Who cares, there will always be the safe, comfortable circle, or  like minded folks who will cling to you.  They will continue to give you awards and you them. A mutual admiration society.

Doesn't matter if what you preach is unfounded, unproven, or flat out lies. So long as you don't go after the big guys, things will be fine.  You don't have to worry if your so called medical expertise is a bunch of quakery either, because there are so many desperate souls out there who are looking for even the slighest crumb of possiblity. They will try anything and everything in the hope that it will work. 

Solidarity ? Forget it. Everybody is too caught up in wanting to be right  Damn the truth whatever that is.

Goodbye to all that
My astro forecast got it right

Libra- Thursday, November 11, 2010

Your insightful nature reveals issues that often are best kept under wraps. This ability carries a high level of responsibility and requires great deal of discretion. Letting out what you know about someone now is necessary, but it needs to be done at the right time and in a delicate manner.

No comments: