Monday, July 13, 2009

Many Long Walks






Here I am having a short break during today's trail walk. Happy to be able to get some long walks in these past few days, at least two hours each. The weather has been very mild and there's always a soft cool breeze when I go out in the early evening. Came across a deer yesterday. Poor thing looks so thin. I think it was around the same time last year we saw a deer on a different trail. Have to review past blogging to find that photo and post.

Not much else happening. Been having sleep problems due to tingling and that crazy feeling in my legs that an electric current is running through them. Never feel that during the day.
Tomorrow I have to show up at the office for training and again on Wednesday to meet another new boss. Let's see now that will be number six in two years. He's from another office so not part of the established clique. Maybe that will be a good thing.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this lovely weather will continue for awhile.

5 comments:

Living Day to Day with Multiple Sclerosis said...

The walks you take have beautiful scenery!!! I am proud of you for doing that for 2 hours every day... That is great! Good Luck meeting your new Boss!!!

Taxingwoman said...

Thanks for the compliment ! Glad you like the photos

Herrad said...

Hi Carole,

Beautiful photos.


Just came by to say hello hope you are doing well and enjoying summe.

Love,
Herrad

Diane J Standiford said...

That deer looks like a monkey...jungles of Canada? I hope you carry a squirt gun.

Diane J Standiford said...

Oh, OK< I see the deer. Dang this MS.