Sunday, July 5, 2009

Send A Postcard Save A Life

Here is a project by a fellow Postcrossing member Trupti .

"A postcard challenge to receive one postcard from every country in the world. For each postcard I receive, I will donate $5 to my favorite charity, Nothing But Nets which distributes mosquito nets to prevent malaria transmission in Africa. Each family in need receives one mosquito net which costs only $10.
263 territories of the world. 263 postcards. $1180. 118 mosquito nets. 118 families saved."

Even if she has a postcard from your country, it wouldn't hurt to send another and it's for a good cause. I'll post a link to this site on my sidebar as soon as Blogger decides to cooperate

Here's the link if you are interested

1 comment:

Diane J Standiford said...

What a great idea, and fun. I love when people think ouside the box.