Friday, March 12, 2010

Stuffy

Oh! I have a rotten cold. My head feels like a watermelon with a spike stuck in it. It makes me feel even more fatigued. Hard to belive that is possible.

Had to go for an EKG this week. No, nothing wrong with my heart. I mention it only because I had something a bit odd happen.

The technician told me to strip from the waist up. She didn't give me a gown or sheet. I asked if I should remove my bra and she said yes and still no cover up offered. She told me to lie down and I did, still no sheet, no nothin. So there I was semi naked having this test done. Not a big deal, just made me feel funny. I guess the test was so quick, about two minutes, that it wasn't worth wasting linens on me?


The Paralympics began in Vancouver today. Nice to see the tribute to Terry Fox.

2 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

I've lost all my dignity about being naked at medical places---just don't care anymore. But that doesn't make it right.

Taxingwoman said...

Hi! Diane Same for me !!