Friday, September 25, 2009

Baby Shaped Pears

Not much happening around here. I did speak to the Green Party candidate yesterday. The federal election may happen in October now and they really need volunteers. Looks like I'm a recruit. It will be a good opportunity for me to get back into volunteering and maybe do some good at the same time. You should avoid my blog if you don't want to read me nattering on about it over the next few weeks.

I have to prepare for my meeting today which has me a little nervous. An awful feeling to totally lose trust in others, but that's the way I feel. I know that if they thought they could get away with it, they would love to chuck me out the door. Well sorry, I'm not ready to leave yet.

Just when you think the news can't get any more bizarre Robert Mugabe makes a speech at the U.N. talking about democracy !!?? Why do they even allow this man a voice ?

Here's a news story about a farmer in China who grows pears that look like babies. To me they look like baby Buddhas. I'm not providing the video link because I'm fed up with this latest way to shove advertising in my face. Regardless, I think this guy is clever and good for him figuring out a way to make more money from pears.

2 comments:

Yuki Bara said...

Wow, that's neat! They do look like Buddhas...

Taxingwoman said...

Hi! hiro Thanks for dropping by .I will have a look at your blog.