Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sooooo Tired

This has been fatigue week. I feel like a pile of bones with no shape. A result I think of the rise in temperature outside and work stress.

Gossip is an evil cancer that infects even the nicest people. Amazing too how gossip, rumour, can be twisted to become fact. I put up a poster at my desk. It's an ad for a volunteer group with the words "Get A Life!" emblazoned on it in bright orange.
Do you think they will get the message? These losers, who have nothing better to do than make others miserable with their poison. I try not to let it get to me but they know how to blind side you with the most awful comments, in that wicked passive/ aggressive way.

That's partly why I'm taking a week off. I need some rest. I need to be away from a toxic environment.

At least I have hot water.

2 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

Damn I wish you could find a good job. Mine made all the difference in my quality of life!!! People are just the same kids they were in Jr High. Pity them.

Taxingwoman said...

Diane I have a very good job. It's the people who ruin it.