Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Energy Audit

No, not on me, although I could use one. This audit will allow me to get a rebate from the government when I install a new furnace, which looks like I'm going ahead with. Getting a new central air unit too, thanks to MS. Meaning, that I always thought of air conditioning as a luxury and now I see it as a necessity.

On December 1st it will be bye bye, to the old clunky furnace and noisy air conditioning unit. Plus I should save some money on my gas bill.

Got the Swine Flu shot today. It was pure fluke. I was in the mall on my way to the bank and noticed another clinic . It was so quiet, not like the long noisy lines of the last two weeks. I thought what the heck, may as well get one. I was in and out in less than five minutes, aside from the twenty minute wait after the shot.

Remembrance Day
" Never Forget - Never Again"


The Berlin wall fell without any violence. Why can't we resolve all issues that way?

1 comment:

Diane J Standiford said...

I think a bit happened b4 that wall came down, but HEY you got the shot! High Five!