Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cootes Paradise


Why do I feel so much better as soon as the sun goes down ?

Managed to get out for a long walk this evening to Cootes Paradise.
I took a picture of the sign so you know that I''m not making that name up .
I've had a bout of fatigue the last few days and those vibration/mini explosions in my feet and head . Sorry I really can't think of a proper way to describe the feeling.



Here's a sculpture from an art exhibit down at the harbour. Lots of these little things floating about .







As usual the storm clouds followed me . Managed to get home safe and dry !

3 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

I woulda believed ya. Looks so calm. Hard to name many of our MS symptoms, nothing else quite like some of 'em. Believe it or not, after many years you don't even notice some. You forget what normal was like.

occam said...

COOTES PARADISE -On a nearby lake we have a lot of duck-like birds called "coots" and maybe "Cootes" is the Canadian spelling? Either that or an old dolt used to pleasantly live there.

Taxingwoman said...

Yeah Cootes, it's some founder of Hamilton