Wednesday, July 2, 2008

!!!!!

I don't normally blog at this time of day but I really need to vent. I just had a conversation with a human resources officer who is the stupidest person ever !! That's really saying something too because they are so incompetent and dumb to begin with. I'm stunned and so upset To make things worse I had a call from my new manager and all I can say is I'm doomed. I work with evil back stabbing weasels !! Nothing worse on earth than an inefficient slow stupid bureaucracy !!
OK I have used up my limit of exclamation marks time to quit .

2 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Heh ... the power of stupidity is mind-numbing in it's audacity.

Reut said...

Oh my... this sounds very stresful. If you don't mind me asking, what happened? whatever it is, I hope it will work out.

Sending you hugs and loads of good thoughts!