Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Face Crimes

Today I had a person look at me with the meanest, hate filled, angry face.
If you are reading this Sir/Madam( that's our standard greeting on letters) I would like to tell you that : 1. You are wasting your own precious mental health because you prefer to be mean spirited, rather than promote goodwill 2. I'm not surprised when I'm told you encourage spying and back stabbing. 3. If your soul is as ugly as your face, you are in big trouble. 4. Are you aware of how much you are hated ? I guess you don't care. You should, for your own sake.

There, I did my little rant and I feel better.

Things are moving along at work. My prediction is things will be finalized by the end of March Can't say why I think that. Maybe once it's all over I will tell.

Crazy weather. It went from bitter cold in the morning, to rain this evening.

Read an interesting article in Foreign Policy magazine about failed nation states.The prediction is that Mexico will soon become like Somalia, due to the drug wars. My friend down in the South West tells me the major of Juarez,which is on the border close to El Paso,has sought asylum in the U.S. Imagine the major of your city gone and war raging on the streets. Hamilton is a boring place, but I don't have to worry about getting caught in the crossfire of a drug war.

No comments: