Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Axe In The Head

Went to the court ordered training session for "duty to accommodate" today. Yes, we need judges to tell us how to behave . Pathetic

Questions I asked:
Can an employer insist I be assessed a Health Canada doctor ? "No"
Can an employee refuse? "Yes" Can the employer view this as being uncooperative? "No"
Does the employer have the right to choose which kind of doctor I must see ? "No"
Suggest or recommend treatment ? "No"
Follow the recommendations of my treating physician? "Yes"
Does providing consent to exchange information, give blanket permission to any and all to discuss my situation ? "No" Medical information? "No"

Funny. Where did they get the idea that they could do all that stuff ?

The weather is crazy windy , rainy, gloomy. Now I have a mega headache, like an axe is stuck in my head

3 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

Crazy system. Weather system holding that axe handle I bet...

Lori said...

Hi Carole: I'm not really blogging about politics right now. My new home is:

http://12december2008.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by!

Taxingwoman said...

Lori I'm putting a link to your blog and will mention it in my next post Too tired to do it right now.
Can't think