Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Blogs, New Followers

If it wasn't for this awful headache I've had all week, I would comment on some new MS and other blogs that I found. Well, really they found me. I was doing a bit of house keeping and noticed I have some new followers. I've posted links to their blogs, so for now check my MS Blog list and Other Stuff I Like . I hope to be able to give them all a plug in my next post.

Have you ever had that feeling you want to unscrew your head from your body and leave it somewhere ?

2 comments:

Living Day to Day with Multiple Sclerosis said...

EVERYDAY!!!! I feel that way all the time... Hey, Are you reading my brain or maybe we exchanged while taking them off. LOL!!! Hang in there!!!

Synchronicity said...

Yes I have often wished to switch brains with someone else even my cat.

Hope you are doing well. Sorry to have been so neglectful in visiting for so long. Glad to see you still blogging away.