Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mild, Cold, Mild,Cold



/>



Excuse the blurry photos I took them on my way to work this week to show the crazy weather, mild one day, snow the next.


Tomorrow is my first day working at home. I was at a training seminar today which was extremely boring. Had no choice to attend, it was mandatory for everyone . What I hate at these things is when people start bragging about their job "oh I have done this" and "I have done that" and then they drone on about one of their files. Yeah and the whole place would fall apart if they weren't around.

I felt so lonely today and was missing my old home. I don't seem to have a very good grip on my emotions lately. I'm wondering if it's all the work stress getting to me or does MS turn you into a nut case ?

I'm off Friday and Monday for Easter holiday. It's going to be a nice break
My only concern is cooking this ham that I bought. It's gigantic. The result of me not paying attention when I ordered groceries. Truth is, I don't really like ham all that much as a meal, but I was bored with turkey.. I think I'll make one dinner of it and save the rest for sandwiches or ham and eggs. I'm planning to try and make a banana cream pie from scratch too.
I'm so tired can't even type

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is stress, just keep telling yourself that. If you give in that it is MS, too many things can follow.

So it is stress!!!

Diane J Standiford said...

MS doesn't MAKE stress but it sure doesn't like it. Ham, you go girl.