Monday, June 2, 2008

Love That Greenery



A beautiful day out there with blue skies and a light breeze. Great beginning to June.

You can see from the photo above how quickly the trail has become a lush green. This is the Chedoake , which is an all access trail to allow for bikes, joggers, wheel chairs , baby strollers
dogs, and so on. It hooks up to the Bruce, which is the rugged trail I have mentioned in an earlier post. The only thing you have to look out for walking here is the golfers! Part of the trail cuts through the fairway of a golf course. Look out for the stray golf balls ! Otherwise it's a pleasant walk . For awhile you can pretend your not in the city and yet it's close enough to home to get back to the urban life quickly, not too quickly .

I went out and bought some plants to make a small herb garden. Mmm, the rosemary smells fantastic . I love to put a few sprigs of it in the spaghetti sauce.

Now I have to sort out all the half empty paint cans in the basement and try and figure out how to use up all this paint.

I'm adding a link to the blog of a fellow Postcrossing member Leonard
I don't understand Romanian, but he has lots of great photos.
I also want to thank occam at double barrel ranch for a link to this blog in Nepal. More great photos.

1 comment:

Synchronicity said...

beautiful trail...it looks like a peaceful respite from the outside world.