Friday, March 13, 2009

Big Brother Insurance

A disturbing news story from World Focus. Sorry I only have the video link

Insurance companies in Australia, are denying customers health insurance based on information from genetic tests. The head of the insurance association there, really made me angry with his comments. The fact that it was only a few people out of thousands who were denied insurance . So it's OK to screw people as long as it isn't too many. How many is that?

I will call this week stupid week because of all the dumb things I did, ending with the police calling me. They asked me to come pick up my work ID and security card at cop shop headquarters . Some kind person found it on the street and turned it in.
At least they didn't assume my identity and do crazy things while pretending to be me.

No comments: