Here's an article about New Year resolutions . I don't know, 45% success rate sounds good to me. If the lottery had those odds I'd buy a hundred tickets.
I don't have any resolutions I have wishes :
1. I would like to have my work situation resolved one way or another so I can get on with my life
2. I would like to stop tripping and messing up my leg all the time
3. I would like to move south, however 1 above will need to happen first.
4. I would like to have some spare cash to give to my son to start his newspaper/ news website
5. Also spare cash to start a micro loan company That's were you give a person a small loan at a low interest rate, to start up a business.
Hey the lottery is $12 million this Friday
Have to keep this short. I notice some Email that could prove interesting
Happy New Year 2009
To paraphrase Anne of Green Gables, " A brand New Year with no mistakes"