Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Breast Cancer Screening Test

Found this article today in the local paper. Henderson General Hospital will begin testing molecular Breast Screening. It promises to detect tumours as small as 9mm, even through dense tissue, which is common in younger women. Supposedly much more comfortable and less hassle than a mammogram, the two reasons why women avoid getting routine check ups.

The weather is still bitter cold . I'm certain it aggravates my symptoms as my hands and feet were exceptionally tingly last night. I have have survived the day nicely without Amantadine. I simply forgot. I will have some tomorrow, later in the morning, and if things are OK will go to every other day taking it.

The Sims 3 will be out soon I thought I didn't have a good enough processor on my computer to play as it needs a minimum of 2 ghz Turns out I have 3.1 Yay! Can't wait to waste even more time in that virtual world.

No comments: