Sunday, August 10, 2008

21st Century Boy

Here's a good website I ran across while reading The Independent tonight. 21st Century Boy

The author of the site realized he didn't know how to change a tire, tie a tie, or shave properly, and figured other young men didn't know how to either. He was right, and he now has a very successful website with what I think are some useful tips . Besides the ones mentioned above there's one telling how to hold a baby and another about how to check for testicular cancer.
Anyway, I emailed this one to my son because I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how to do any of this stuff either.

4 comments:

Reut said...

tee hee hee! This is great!

:oP

Reut

Diane J Standiford said...

What a great idea. I am always amazed at what young adults don't know.

bwehrens said...

Fuck you!!!

lol no just kidding.
I'm not that dumb

Taxingwoman said...

Shame on you for such foul language
Billy. Now go learn how to hold a baby OK.