Thursday, August 7, 2008

MS Society


Here's the Hamilton chapter of the MS Society of Canada. Yeah not very impressive looking, but a good place. I've been there a couple of times, once when I was first diagnosed, and another time when I started having serious problems at work. The volunteers are nice enough, good listeners and answered most of my questions, and I had lots of questions. They suggested I join a group, I guess it's like therapy sessions, people getting together to share their stories, but I'm not interested. I'm not one much for joining groups anyway.

Had a message at MS Watch asking be to take a look at this MS site. Lots of good articles there including one about yoga .

I'm finding it hard to write this tonight. I have hit the fatigue wall and my brain is cloggging up. Maybe it's time to go check out some more prolific blogs.

Lazy girl that I am I ordered a pizza for dinner . For me to be too tired to cook is really, really, tired .

No comments: