Monday, January 28, 2008

dizzy day

A dizzy day. I keep having this feeling that the floor is giving out underneath me. Wednesday I have an appointment with the doctor to get forms filled out for my medical accommodation .
4 pages of questions and it's going to cost me $80 ! I'll get reimbursed but I don't even care about that ,I just want it over and done.

What's driving me crazy is I never know if what I'm feeling has to do with the MS or something else. I read and article that a very small percentage of MS' ers have fits of uncontrollable laughter or can experience a state of euphoria . That doesn't sound so bad to me . I guess it would be awful if it happened at an inappropriate moment , like at a funeral. I'm not trying to be clever. It really would be awful .
Tomorrow there's going to be an article in the Toronto Star about the dangers sleeping pills and tranquilizers. Look forward to reading that ,me being such an anti drug person.

No comments: