Thursday, January 31, 2008

Forms, work , and money

Finally got my forms filled out and signed by the doctor. It only took 4 visits !!
One thing I have learned over the years, people are very reluctant to sign their name to anything. Not that I blame them. It's sad that we have to be so careful and can't trust anyone.

What I don't understand about work : Do they really think that a person can go to work everyday for 30-35 years and never, ever, have any problems or illness ? Maybe some workers are lucky. Maybe they do exactly that , go along in a perfectly straight line .
My line is very crooked these days. I would love for it to straighten out

Read another story today in the New York Times about a Big Pharma company that is willing to pay a billion dollar fine ! Nice to be able to buy away your problems .

No comments: