Sunday, January 27, 2008

A short post tonight. I spent most of the afternoon writing. I'm working on a short story. Even though it's tiring, writing is something I can do and enjoy without worrying about my concentration or memory. Not like a file I work on in the office which which uses up those things pretty quick and leaves me exhausted. . Which is why I hope this situation at work gets sorted out quickly. Going into the office every day is a killer. They don't want "sick" people around and they don't want to deal with it.
Do they really think people can work for 30 years straight and never, ever,have any problems ?
I have to try and think positive and hope it all works out.

A good day today . Just a few mild dizzy spells . I went out for a walk and didn't have any pain in my leg or foot .
No new MS facts to report . It's Sunday .I can take a break from learning.

No comments: