Sunday, March 2, 2008

It isn't always MS

Tooth woes have kept me away . I tried ignoring it, but there's no escaping the dentist tomorrow. I hate going to the dentist a hundred times more than the doctor. It's always painful and expensive.
This sore tooth had me thinking about how MS doesn't make me immune from other conditions
(I don't use the term illness) . For example I have read about people who have had to deal with cancer and MS. I don't know how they do it.
So I'm grateful for my low blood pressure, healthy heart, and lungs , and hope that besides my bad teeth I only have MS to worry about.
I've added a link to the Washington Post as they have some good health articles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carole: I too hate the dentist, and all subcontractors thereof.

I will not even let them examine my teeth until a topical anesthestic is painted on first. As for the drilling utensil, I read somewhere that there is a lazer tool that has replaced the drilling. When I find a dentist who is using that in his practice, I will be a customer.

Good luck - I am with you in spirit.
Anne

Taxingwoman said...

Hi! Anne
Didn't know about that laser drill sounds good though. I'm going to ask around work if any body's ever had it
used on them.