Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Canada: Hazardous to Your Health

Come to Canada, pick up our bad habits, and this could happen to you.

Bath time just won't be as much fun without my duckie

I have about as much energy as a sea slug today. For the first time in ages, I went back to bed late this morning. Actually fell asleep, had some very weird dreams. If I was working I'm sure it would have been another sick day (No! don't think about work) I'm blaming the bad weather.
The coldest, rainiest, windiest, May in years.

Regardless, I really do need to get out in the garden tomorrow. When I went out to collect the recycling bins this morning, I noticed the green explosion. I promised myself that I wouldn't let it turn into the Cambodian jungle like last year. The nice part is I don't think I need to buy any filler plants . Maybe just do up a couple of pots for the veranda.

Doesn't look like the eaves troughs will get done again this week. I had ordered them and told the guy to go ahead with the work. Now I find out that when I said I wanted brown eaves troughs, I should have been more specific. How was I supposed to know that there are five different shades of brown available ? Guess chocolate is the right one.

Now I have to check up on what the tech guys are doing with my website. Can you imagine that a customer got in touch with me saying he couldn't order anything ? Went to look at the site and the stupid buttons are missing again. Hope I haven't lost too much business. The pit falls of
E commerce, very frustrating. Don't think I'll be quitting my real job anytime soon ( No! don't think about work).

I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. Up one day , down the next. Way down.
Time for some tea and candy.

No comments: