Monday, May 19, 2008

Couch is My Best Friend

Yesterday was a total write off other than cooking a good Mexican dinner and doing some laundry.
Only managed to get in a very brief walk. I couldn't wait to get back home, I was feeling so lousy .
Every step was torture. The cold miserable weather doesn't help. Today won't be much better, the high 6C, overcast and windy.
Spent most of the evening collapsed on the couch. What a joke, me lying there with my cushions and fleece blankets. I managed to rally a bit in the late evening and do some website stuff, not very much though. Put the garbage and recycling out by mistake, forgot about the holiday. I think I'll leave it out, not much happening on the street because of the lousy weather so nobody will care.

Well it wouldn't be the first Victoria Day long weekend to be a bust.

No comments: