Monday, April 28, 2008

The last week

Today I was space cadet woman instead of zombie woman. The difference being that I can't remember anything for more than 30 seconds. I'm sure I asked my son about his schedule at least 10 times.

Back to work tomorrow to finish my last week before my 3 month leave. Have mixed feelings about it .
Not going to same much about my business venture except: Why don't geeks get it that I have no interest in html code?

Today I turned down a trip to Quebec. This summer it's the 400th anniversary of the founding of Quebec City, with lots of big celebrations planned. I'm not really in the mood for crowds and I get nervous now being out in the heat too long. I'm not really sure I can handle a week with my relatives either. They're not exactly understanding about my MS and I'm tired of being asked the same questions over and over about it. If It was just me and my son that would be great , but not the rest of the gang.

This MS business is a real pain.

Yay! Martial Arts movie night.

No comments: