Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tulips

It really is spring. My tulips are in bloom ! Cooked another barbeque today: Grilled chicken , bake stuffed potatoes, and red peppers.


After being a slug for most of the morning and afternoon I snapped out of it around 5:00 and went for a long walk in the park at Dundurn Castle. My son's prodding helped get me out there.
Thanks son !
Stopped at the grocery store on the way back and bought some lemon gelato for dessert. I really wanted maple walnut ice cream, but it's too early in the season to start loading up on that fattening stuff. Last summer I didn't have my usual shedding of the winter pounds, and I still haven't taken it off. At least my shorts still fit.

My toes have those little twitches that feel like a mild electric current running through them. Not painful, just annoying.

Not much else happening, no health news either,and another day of no good mail. Only bills !

Now I'm going to watch " The Day the Earth Stood Still" and work on my new Games magazine.

No comments: